Welcome to our latest post on “17 May 2023: Today’s Latest GK Questions”! Stay informed and test your knowledge with our collection of intriguing questions about current affairs, world events, and more.
Whether you’re a trivia enthusiast or simply eager to stay up-to-date, this is the perfect opportunity to challenge yourself and discover interesting facts about the world around us. So, let’s dive in and expand our general knowledge together!
17 May 2023: Today’s Latest GK Questions
1. Who has become the first woman chairman and managing director of NBFC Power Finance Corporation Limited?
Ans: Parminder Chopra
2. Which state has become the first state to implement the “Right to walk”?
3. Where has the Ajay Warrior – 23 exercise been held?
Ans: Salisbury Plains, UK
4. Which city’s airport recently got India’s first reading lounge?
5. Which state has recently become the first to make digital health cards for children?
Ans: Uttar Pradesh
6. Where has the ASEAN summit started recently?
7. Who has recently started the Space & Science Technology Awareness Training Program?
8. Which city is the center of India?
9. When was the project Elephant launched?
10. When was the first general election to the Lok Sabha