Welcome to “18 May 2023: Today’s Latest GK Questions.” Stay informed and test your knowledge with a curated collection of current affairs from politics to sports. Let’s dive in and expand our understanding of the world.
18 May 2023: Today’s Latest GK Questions
1. India’s first pod taxi will be launched in which state?
Ans: Uttar Pradesh
2. Which airport has recently become the world’s most punctual airport?
Ans: GMR Hyderabad
3. What is the unit of noise pollution?
4. Recently who has started Mahila Samman Bachat Patra Yojna?
Ans: Smriti Irani
5. Who has recently received the Ramon Magsaysay Award Individually after 64 years?
Ans: Dalai Lama
Read: 17 May 2023 Today’s Latest GK
6. Who has recently written the book Smoke & Ashes?
Ans: Amitav Ghosh
7. Which state government has recently announced three new conservation sanctuaries?
8. Which state government has launched a mobile science lab for tribal students?
9. Which cricketer has been appointed as a believed Investor by Star Sports?
Ans: Rishabh Pant
10. Where is the Aisa Pacific Leaders Conclave on Malaria Eradication held?
Ans: New Delhi
11. India and which country have recently signed air services agreement?
12. Where has the world’s second deepest blue hole at 900 feet been revealed recently?