Welcome to “19 May 2023: Today’s Latest GK Questions”! Stay updated with the world as we present thought-provoking questions covering various fields. Test your knowledge and expand your horizons with our intriguing GK questions. Let’s dive in!
19 May 2023: Today’s Latest GK Questions
1. When has World Telecommunications and information society Day been celebrated recently?
Ans: 17th May
2. Where has the 7th All India Pension Adalat been inaugurated recently?
Ans: New Delhi
3. Who has been appointed as the CEO of Paytm recently?
4. Who has recently launched his new book “My Life in Design”?
Ans: Gauri Khan
5. Who has been appointed as MD & CEO of Tata Electronics?
Ans: Dr. Randhir Thakhur
Read: 18 May 2023 Today’s Latest GK Questions
6. Who has been selected for the Malcolm Adissesia Prize 2023?
Ans: Utsa Patnaik
7. Which state has given OBC status to the transgender community?
Ans: Madhya Pradesh
8. In which City India’s first metro train has been started inside the river?
9. Which is the lowest-ranked country in the Freedom House Index?
10. Who has won the Orleans Masters 2023 men’s Singles titles?
Ans: Priyanshu Rajawat