Welcome to “20 May 2023: Today’s Latest GK Questions”! Stay updated with the world as we present thought-provoking questions covering various fields. Test your knowledge and expand your horizons with our intriguing GK questions. Let’s dive in!
20 May 2023: Today’s Latest GK Questions
1. When has International Plant Health Day been celebrated recently?
Ans: 12 May
2. Which IIT has recently partnered with DRDO to develop technology for underwater communication?
Ans: IIT Madras
3. Recently which city’s police have started the ‘Stay in your lane’ campaign?
4. Recently the Chief Minister of which state has been given the Bharat Ratna Dr. Ambedkar Award?
Ans: Uttar Pradesh
5. Who has recently launched the food delivery app ‘Vayu’?
Ans: Sunil Shetty
Read: 19 May 2023 Today’s Latest GK Questions
6. Which city’s airport recently got India’s first reading lounge?
7. Who has been appointed as the interim CEO of the National Investment and Infrastructure Fund (NIIF) recently?
Ans: Rajeev Dhar
8. Recently India and which country have agreed to increase the discussion on the movement of skilled professionals, and students?
9. Which medal has been won by Ridham Sangwan in the women’s 10-meter air pistol event recently?
Ans: A bronze
10. Who has become the highest wicket-taker bowler in IPL recently?
Ans: Yuzvendra Chahal