Welcome to “21 May 2023: Today’s Latest GK Questions”! Stay updated with the world as we present thought-provoking questions covering various fields. Test your knowledge and expand your horizons with our intriguing GK questions. Let’s dive in!
21 May 2023: Today’s Latest GK Questions
1. Where has the Indian Army’s Gajraj Corps conducted the “Jal Rahat Abhyas” recently?
2. Who has been appointed as the Chairman of the Petrol and Natural gas Regulatory Board recently?
Ans: AK Jain
3. Where has the South Asian Youth Table Tennis Championship 2023 concluded recently?
4. Where has Phase 1 of the international Atoma Park been completed recently?
5. Which IIT has collaborated with NASA to develop a low-cost camera setup?
Ans: IIT Indore
Read: 20 May 2023 Today’s Latest GK Questions
6. Which country planned to appeal against the WTO ruling on IT tariffs?
7. How many medals did India win in the Asian Wrestling Championship 2023?
8. In which state has the “Oil Jetty Development Project” recently started?
9. Where was the G20 Digital Economy Working Group meeting held?
10. Who won the Femina Miss India 2023 pageant?
Ans: Nandini Gupta