The Civil Services Exam is conducted by the union public service and is a nationwide competitive exam in India. In this article, I have given civil services exam gk questions and answers. If you are preparing to give an exam for civil services then you must read this full article. All civil services exam gk questions which are given below are genuine, truly correct, and are based on the current year.
Top Civil Services Exam GK Questions with Answers
1. Which state of India is the poorest in the recently released NITI Aayog’s Multidimensional poverty index?
2. In which state or union territory International Tourism Mart has been organized?
3. Where has the first International Conference on hydrogen energy been organized recently?
4. In which State of India Cherry Blossom is celebrated?
5. According to a recently released national family and health survey, how many women per 1000 men are in India now?
6. Recently with which country India has concluded the 6th edition of the Joint military exercise “EX SHAKTI 2021”?
7. Recently, which state or union territory has decided to make India’s first cyber tehsil?
Ans: Madhya Pradesh
8. Recently Sheikh Sabah Al Khalid Sawah was made the new prime minister of which country?
9. The world Omicron which has been discussed recently, is related to?
Ans: The new name of coronavirus
10. Recently Collins Dictionary has declared the word “word of the year 2021 “?
11. National Organ Donation Day is celebrated on which day?
Ans: 27 November
12. Which cricketer and T-20 captain of Bangladesh has announced his retirement from the test format?
Ans: Mahmudullah Riyad
13. Where is the 5th World Congress on Disaster Management (WCDM) being held from November 24, 2021
Ans: New Delhi
14. Which state has announced the repeal of three capital bills?
Ans: Andhra Pradesh
15. Which day is celebrated on 26 November every year?
Ans: Constitution day, National milk day
16. Which edition of the Asia- Europe meeting ASEM summit was held recently?
14. Currently in which state or union territory is the world’s highest bridge is being built by the Indian Railways?
15. Who has been elected as the first woman president of the “Indian Mountaineering Foundation” 2021?
Ans: Harsgwanti Bisht.
16. Who has been appointed as the new prime minister of the Czech Republic in 2021?
Ans: Petr Fiala
17. Who has been elected as the Gate-Executive Director of “Hero MotoCorp” in 2021?
Ans: Rajnish Kumar.
18. Who has been released the “Global State of Democracy Report” in 2021?
Ans: International Idea
19. Who is the author of the book Contested Lands: India, China, and the Boundary Dispute?
Ans: Maruf Raza.
20. Recently Skyroute test-fired India’s first privately built cryogenic rocket engine” Dhavan-1″, where is the headquarters of the sky route located?
You might also like to read – December new 2021 gk and current affairs
21. Recently RBI has imposed a penalty of Rs 1 crore on which bank for non-compliance with norms?
Ans: State Bank of India.
22. Which state has started the “Jansevak” and “Jansapandan” schemes?
23. Who has been awarded Nelson Mandela Nobel Peace Prize in 2021.
Ans: Ajay Sharma
24. Recently which state has approved the creation of a new district named East-West Khasi Hills district?
25. Which West Indies all-rounder player has announced his retirement from international cricket?
Ans: Dwanye Bravo
26 Recently, when was the National Cancer Awareness Day celebrated?
Ans: 7th November
27. Who has become the world’s most popular leader in 2021?
Ans: Narendra Modi
28. For how many years has the tenure of World Health Organization chief Tedros Ghebreyesushas been extended?
Ans: five years
29. In which city of Uttar Pradesh, the record of lighting 9,41,551 lamps simultaneously has been recorded in the Guinness Book of the world?
30. In which country the exercise “Blue Flag 2021” has been organized?
You might also like to read – Learn New 2022 GK for your school Exam
31. Which country has announced a ban on the use of foreign currencies?
32. Recently after the attack of the rebels, which African country has declared an emergency?
33. Which social media company has decided to discontinue the face recognition system “Face Recognition System”?
34. “Dinesh K Patnaik” has been appointed as the Indian Ambassador to which country?
35. In the released ICC T-20 batting rankings with an 834 rating, who is the player?
Ans: Babar Azam
36. Who has won the Booker Prize 2021?
Ans: Damon Galgut
37. When was the World Tsunami Awareness celebrated?
Ans: 5th November
38. Recently, in which country the world’s first antiviral pill has been approved for the treatment of corona?
39. Which Indian has been elected as Ambassador to Estonia?
Ans: Ajnish Kumar
40. Who has become the new director-general of “FICCI” IN 2021?
Ans: Arun Chawla
MUST READ -
This article has ended here. I hope this post will help you in your examination. Share this knowledge civil services exam gk questions to your friends who are also preparing to give this exam.
Thanks for reading –