GK Questions For Class 10
1. Proton was discovered by whom?
2. How many equal sides does an isosceles triangle have?
3. Name the coldest location on earth?
Ans: East Antarctica
4. Who discovered electricity?
Ans: Benjamin Franklin
5. Who invented electricity?
Ans: Alexander Lodygin
6. What does the xylem do in plants?
Ans: Transport water
7. What kind of malaria does the mosquito carry?
Ans: Anopheles Mosquitoes
8. What does the Big Bang theory explain?
Ans: Origin of the universe
9. What is a light-year?
Ans: It is the unit of distance
10. Name the sacred book of Buddhists?
11. Name the most widely spoken language in the world?
Ans: Mandarin (Chinese language)
12. Name the largest democracy in the world?
13. Which is the largest plateau in the world?
Ans: Tibetian Plateau
14. What color symbolizes peace?
15. In which year “Did World War 1” begin?
16. Which type of disease is the contract?
Ans: Contract is a disease of the eye
18. What is the SI unit of force?
19. Who is the author of “Wings of Fire”?
Ans: A.P.J Abdul Kalam
20. Who is the father of economics?
Ans: Adam Smith
21. Study of algae is called ______________?
22. What is the common name of Sodium Carbonate?
Ans: Washing Soda
23. Which is the first Asian country to orbit Mars?
24. Which country is the largest producer of Coffee?
25. Who invented “Lift”?
Ans: Elisha Graves Otis
26. How many cricket world cups does India have?
27. Name the device used to locate submerged objects undersea?
28. What is the name of the Greek God of Music?
29. What is the full form of “SIM”?
Ans: Subscriber Identity Module
30. Name the largest joint in the human body?
POPULAR POST ON GOOGLE ----