Here we will talk about Class 10 Biology Important GK Questions which will be helpful for your examination
Class 10 Biology Important GK Questions
1. The cerebral hemispheres in mammals are connected by?
Ans: Copus Callosum
2. Insulin is secreted by?
Ans: Beta cells of the pancreas
3. A de-starched plant is one whose?
Ans: Leaves are free from starch
4. The onset of mensuration in the female is termed as?
5. BCG vaccine provides immunity against which disease?
6. While recording the pulse rate, where exactly does a doctor press on our wrist?
7. In the human male, a sperm will contain?
Ans: Either X or Y chromosomes
8. A muscular wall is absent in?
9. On which day of the menstrual cycle does ovulation take place?
Ans: 14th day
10. Th part of the human eye where the rod cells and cone cells are located in the?
11. NADP is expanded as?
Ans: Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleous Phosphate
12. A plant is kept in a dark cupboard for about 48 hours before conducting any experiment on photosynthesis?
Ans: Remove starch from the plant
13. Which cell component is visible only during cell division?
14. Pulse wave is mainly caused by?
Ans: Systole of the left ventricle
15. The recessive gene is one that expresses itself in?
Ans: Heterozygous condition
16. Which gland secretes both hormone and enzyme?
17. The ventral root ganglion of the spinal cord contains cell bodies of the?
Ans: Motor Neuron
18. The antibiotic penicillin is obtained from?
19. Viticulture is related with?
20. The longest and largest bone in the human body is?
21. The number of chromosomes in the human gene is?
22. The important sugar in honey is?
23. The metal present in the chlorophyll is
24. Age of fishes was known as