As young students begin to explore the world around them, it’s important to keep them informed about current events and developments. For students in class 4, this means developing a basic understanding of the latest news and trends. Being aware of current affairs not only helps children expand their knowledge but also instills a sense of responsibility towards the world.
That’s why we have put together a comprehensive guide on Current Affairs for Class 4. In this guide, we aim to provide students with the latest news and updates in a way that is easy to understand and digest.
Current Affairs For Class 4
1. Who is known as the father of our nation?
Ans: Mahatma Gandhi
2. Which is the highest mountain peak in the world?
Ans: Mount Everest
3. What is the capital of India?
Ans: New Delhi
4. Which is the national animal of India?
5. Who is the current Prime Minister of India in 2023?
Ans: Narendra Modi
6. Which is the largest continent in the world?
7. Who wrote the famous Harry Potter series of books?
Ans: J.K. Rowling
8. Which is the smallest planet in our solar system?
9. Who discovered the law of gravity?
Ans: Sir Isaac Newton
10. Which is the largest organ in the human body?
11. Which famous scientist was known for his theory of relativity?
Ans: Albert Einstein
12. Which country is known as the land of the rising sun?
13. Who invented the telephone?
Ans: Alexander Graham Bell
14. Which is the largest river in India?
Ans: The Ganges
15. Who is the current President of the United States in 2023?
Ans: Joe Biden
16. Which country is known as the ‘Rainbow Nation’?
Ans: South Africa
18. Which is the smallest continent in the world?
19. Who was the first person to walk on the moon?
Ans: Neil Armstrong
20. Which is the highest civilian award in India?
Ans: Bharat Ratna
21. Who invented the light bulb?
Ans: Thomas Edison
22. Which is the largest ocean in the world?
Ans: Pacific Ocean
23. Who is the founder of Facebook?
Ans: Mark Zuckerberg
24. Which country won the 2020 UEFA European Football Championship?
25. Who painted the famous painting “Mona Lisa”?
Ans: Leonardo da Vinci
26. Which is the largest state in India in terms of area?
27. Who wrote the famous novel “To Kill a Mockingbird”?
Ans: Harper Lee
28. Which is the longest river in the world?
Ans: The Nile
29. Who is the founder of Microsoft?
Ans: Bill Gates
30. Who invented the World Wide Web (WWW)?
Ans: Tim Berners-Lee
What is asked in current affairs?
Current affairs cover ongoing events and issues related to politics, economics, science and technology, sports, culture, and international relations. Common types of questions include the latest developments, significance of events, key players and positions, potential implications, and different perspectives on issues.
What are the benefits of learning current affairs at an early age?
Learning about current affairs at an early age helps Class 4 students develop curiosity, critical thinking skills, and a sense of awareness about the world. It also aids in vocabulary development and improves comprehension abilities.
Can learning about current affairs help Class 4 students in their academic subjects?
Yes, learning about current affairs can benefit Class 4 students in various academic subjects. It can provide context for social studies topics, stimulate discussion in language arts, and inspire science projects related to current developments.