Are you looking for a dose of daily current affairs quiz? Then look no further! Here at Testbook, we provide you with a daily current affairs quiz with questions from all across the spectrum of current affairs. Whether it is national or international news, we’ve got you covered!
Not only is this quiz a great way to keep up with the latest news, but it is also a great way to prepare for competitive exams. So, what are you waiting for? Start taking.
These Are The Daily Current Affairs Quiz
1. Which country is set to host the 2026 FIFA World Cup?
Ans: Canada, Mexico, and United States
2. Where has Home Minister Amit shah inagurated the integrated Command & Control Centre?
3. When has it been decided to celebrate Natural Dolphin day recently?
Ans: 5th October
4. Where has the 20th National Para Athletics Championship started?
5. Which Indian Actor has been appointed as the brand ambassador of Yes Island, Abudhabi?
Ans: Ranveer Singh
6. Recently India & which country have held the fifth working group meeting on fisheries?
Ans: Sri Lanka
7. In which Grate Adi Bazaar has been inaugurated?
8. Who has recently won the title of ‘Swiss Open Badminton 2022’?
Ans: P V Sindhu
9. Where has the petascale supercomputer PARAM Shakti has been inaugurated?
Ans: IIT Kharagpur
10. When is “World Theater” day 2022celebrated?
Ans: 27 March
11. Recently passed away Teff Carson was famous?
12. Who has been launched the Tejas Skilling project at Dubai Expo?
Ans: Anurag Thakur
13. The renovated Yadadri temple was inaugurated by the CM of which state?
Very Important Links –
This is the best website for daily current affairs and gk 2022. Turn on our post notification so that we can keep you up to date.