Whenever we heard the name of Himachal Pradesh, we think about its beautiful rivers, mountains, agriculture, tourism, and so many beautiful things to see. In today’s year 2022, the current population of Himachal Pradesh is approx 78.71 lakhs.
The most beautiful places in Himachal Pradesh are Manali, Shimla(capital of Himachal Pradesh), and Kasol.
In this post, we are going to cover Himachal Pradesh New Gk and Current Affairs 2022 which you were looking for. This Himachal Pradesh gk will help you in these types of examinations HPPSC, NEET & IBPS
Himachal Pradesh New Gk and Current Affairs 2022
1. Which is the smallest district in Himachal Pradesh?
2. When was Himachal Pradesh declared as a union territory?
Ans: 1st November 1956
3. Name the country that shares borders with Himachal Pradesh?
4. Name the state which is situated west of Himachal Pradesh
5. Name the highest peak of Himachal Pradesh?
Ans: Reo Purgyil (6816m)
6. In which year did Himachal Pradesh host the paragliding world cup?
7. Who was the first chief minister of Himachal Pradesh?
Ans: Yashwant Singh Parmar
8. Name the second highest peak of Himachal Pradesh?
Ans: Gya (6795m)
9. Who was the leader of the Dhami movement in Himachal Pradesh?
Ans: Bhagmal Sautha
10. Under whose championship the Mandi conference in 1946 was held at Mandi?
Ans: Col G.S Dhillon
11. Who was the first Lt. Governor of Himachal Pradesh?
Ans: Himat Singh
12. What was the name of Bajinath in the ancient period?
13. In which year did Amar Singh Thapa beseiged Kangra Fort?
14. Name the largest district (area wise) of Himachal Pradesh?
Ans: Lahaul & Spiti
15. In which year was Himachal Pradesh recognized as a state?
RELATED: Most Asked G.K in Karnataka 2022
16. How many districts are there in Himachal Pradesh?
17. Name the longest river in Himachal Pradesh?
18. The Total number of wildlife sanctuaries in Himachal Pradesh?
19. Name the largest lake in Himachal Pradesh?
Ans: Renuka Lake
20. In which year Shimla was declared as the summer capital of British India?
21. Name the district in Himachal Pradesh that has the highest literacy rate?
22. Total Number of assembly constituencies in Himachal Pradesh?
23. In which district of Himachal Pradesh is Mulgun Valley?
Ans: Lahul Spiti
24. In which district Chamunda temple is located?
25. When was Himachal Pradesh declared as a Union Territory?
Ans: 1st November 1956
26. In which district is the “Suraj Tale Lake” located?
Ans: Lahul & Spiti
27. Who built the new town of Mandi?
Ans: Ajbar Sen
28. Nati dance belongs to which Indian state?
Ans: Himachal Pradesh
29. Name the smallest district (by area) in Himachal Pradesh?
30. What is the approximate population of Himachal Pradesh as per census 2011 data?
Ans: 68.66 lakhs
31. What is the sex ratio of Himachal Pradesh as per census 2011 data?
32. In which districts of Himachal Pradesh Ghadasaru lake is located?
33. Yamuna rivers Himachal Pradesh Satluj at which place?
34. Where in the Himachal Pradesh Satluj river enter?
35. Nalwari fair is mainly associated with which place in Himachal Pradesh?
36. In which place in Himachal Pradesh is Lavi Fair celebrated?
Ans: Rampur in Shimla
37. In which place is Chhatrari Jatra held in Himachal Pradesh?
38. Who was the founder of Suket State?
Ans: Vir Sen
39. In which district of Himachal Pradesh Jugga movement took place?
40. Who was the first governor of Himachal Pradesh?
Ans: S Chakravarti
41. Bhunda festival of Nirmand takes place after how many years?
Ans: 12 years
42. Central potato research institute is located at which place?
43. Who was the founder of Jaswan state of Himachal Pradesh?
Ans: Purab Chand
44. In which place Kala Top Wild Life sanctuary is located?
45. Name the state animal of Himachal Pradesh?
Ans: Snow Leopard
The Himachal Pradesh New GK And Current Affairs 2022 has ended here. But I bring you back with my latest post. Share this Hp Gk 2022 with friends who live in Himachal Pradesh.