Here we will talk about, 100+Most Asked GK Questions in Competitive Exams 2022. If you are preparing to give a competitive exam then you must read this article fully. All GK questions which are given below are genuine, truly correct & based current year.
These Are The Most Asked GK Questions In Competitive Exams
1. Recently who has been appointed as its new CEO by Pakistan Cricket Board?
Ans: Faisal Hasanain
2. Which state has announced the establishment of the General Category Commission in 2021?
Ans: Himachal Pradesh
3. Who has been chosen as Time Person of the Year in 2021?
Ans: Elon Musk
4. Recently ADB has estimated India’s GDP growth rate for FY-22 at what?
5. Who has been chosen as the ICC Men’s Player of the Month for the month of November?
Ans: David Warner
6. Who tops the total registered electric vehicles as per the recently released report?
Ans: Uttar Pradesh tops the total registered electric vehicles as per the recently released report
7. Who has recently taken over as the CEO of the Children’s Film Society released report?
Ans: Ravindra Bhaker
8. Where is the Asian rowing Championships 2021 held?
9. How many countries have been invited as the chief guests on the occasion of 73rd Republic Day?
10. Who has test-fired the Super Sonic Missile Assisted Torpedo on December 10th?
11. Which medal has been won by Chandeep Singh in the Para World Taekwondo championship?
12. In which state the traditional buffalo race Kambala has been organized recently in 2021?
13. Who has been appointed as the independent director of Kotak Mahindra Bank?
Ans: Ashu Suyash
14. Which country has become the world’s first completely paperless government?
15. Which state tops lists with the maximum number of beneficiaries under the Self-reliant India employment scheme?
16. Who has recently won the title of Abu Dhabi Grand Prix Fl in 2021?
Ans: Max Verstappen
17. Which bank has recently won 2 DigiDhan awards by Meity?
Ans: Karnataka Bank
18. Who has recently won the 70th Miss universe title in 2021?
Ans: Harnaaz Sandhu
19. What is the Rank of India in the recently released world talent ranking report 2021?
20. Who has been won FIDE World Chess Championship in Dubai in 2021?
Ans: Magnus Carlsen
21. Who has been appointed as the new head of UNICEF in 2021?
Ans: Catherine Russell
22. Who has been given observer status by the United Nations General Assembly?
Ans: International Solar Alliance.
23. Which state government has recently approved the establishment of Buddhist University?
24. Who has been received the Kalinga Literary Award 2021?
Ans: Srinivas Udgata has been received the Kalinga Literary Award 2021
25. Who has recently received promoted as the head of the white house office?
Ans: Gautam Raghavan
26. Which medal has been won by Jeremy Lalrinnunga in Commonwealth Championships recently in 2021?
27. Who has become the new CDS of India in 2021?
Ans: Manoj Mukund Naravane
28. What is the rank of India in the recently released Global Health Security Index in 2021?
Ans: 66th is the rank of India in the recently released Global Health Security Index in 2021
29. Which state topped in the recently released India Skills Report 2022?
30. Recently who was honored with Ramanujam Award in 2021?
Ans: Neena Gupta was honored with Ramanujam Award in 2021
31. Recently who has been announced to be honored with the SJFI Medal in 2021?
Ans: Sunil Gavaskar
32. Which spacecraft has touched the Sun’s corona for the first time recently in 2021?
Ans: Parker Solar Probe
33. Who has been appointed as its brand ambassador by the plant-based meat company good dot in 2021?
Ans: Neeraj Chopra
34. Who has been appointed by Axis bank as its non-executive director in 2021?
Ans: Ashish Kotecha
35. Which state has recently received the National Energy Conservation Award in 2021?
Ans: Rajasthan has recently received the National Energy Conservation Award in 2021
36. Who has become the new DGP of Odisha in 2021?
Ans: Sunil Kumar Bansal
37. In 2021 which word has been chosen as the Word of The Year 2021 by dictionary.com?
38. Where was the 9th Para World Taekwondo Championship 2021 held?
Ans: Istanbul, Turkey
39. Which government has been honored with the Best Athlete Award 2021 by Time Magazine?
Ans: Simone Biles.
40. Which has become the first European country to approve cannabis for personal use in 2021?
Ans: Malta has become the first European country to approve cannabis for personal use in 2021
41. Who has been appointed as the new Chairman of the Cheifs of Staff Committee in 2021?
Ans: MM Narvane
42. In 2021, UNESCO has recognized Durga Puja of which city as an intangible cultural heritage?
43. Which state’s Askot Wildlife Sanctuary has been declared as Eco-Sensitive Zone?
44. Who has topped the list of most admired personalities released?
Ans: Barack Obama
45. Who has been appointed by the French fashion house channel as its new global CEO?
Ans: Leena Nair
46. Who has written a book named Pride, Prejudice, Punditry in 2021?
Ans: Dr. Shashi Tharoor
47. Where has the 7th edition of the India International Science Festival started recently?
48. When was the 50th Vijay Diwas celebrated recently?
Ans: 16 December 2021
49. Who will host the 11-day Lokrang Festival recently?
50. Name India’s First Public Zoo?
Ans: Arignar Anna Zoological Park (1885)
51. Name the World’s largest City in 2021?
Ans: Tokyo, Japan
52. Name the world’s safest city in 2021?
53. Name the world’s happiest city in 2021?
54. Who is the founder of the Nanda Dynasty?
Ans: Mahapadma Nanda
55. Ashoka was inspired the most by which monk?
56. The famous Gayatri Mantra is dedicated to?
57. Which Veda contains the famous Gayatri Mantra
Ans: Rig Veda
58. When did the Kushan rule came to end?
Ans: The Hindu Shahi Dynasty
59. Konark Sun Temple was built by?
Ans: Narsimhan Deva
60. Who wrote Mrichchhakatika (clay cart)?
61. Gautam Buddha as the prince was known as?
62. Vikramaditya was the title received by?
Ans: Chandra Gupta II
63. Who is the founder of Jainism?
Ans: Mahavira (24th Tirthsnkar)
64. What is the name of Buddha means:
65. Jatraka’s are the stories of?
Ans: Buddha’s Previous Lives
66. Kalinga war was fought in which year?
Ans: 261 BC
67. Who killed the last ruler Mauruyans, Brihadratha?
Ans: Pushyamitra Sunga
68. Which Harappan Civilization site is located on the Indus River?
69. The great Exponent of Mahamaya Buddhism was?
70. Who wrote the book “Indica”?
71. Who won the global entrepreneur of the year 2021 award?
Ans: Kumar Mangalam Birla
72. Which scheme was launched by Jharkhand for Maoist-hit areas?
Ans: SAHAY Scheme
73. Who wrote the book title Rewinding the first 25 years of Meity?
Ans: SS Oberoi
74. What is the Theme for 2021 World Arabic Language Day?
Ans: The Arabic Language and Civilization Communication
75. When is the International Migrants Day Observed?
Ans: 18 December
76. What is the black revolution related to?
Ans: Petroleum is related to the black revolution
77. Name the station which runs through only solar energy?
Ans: Guwahati Station
78. Name the happiest country in the world?
Ans: Ice land is the happiest country in the world
79. Name the animals which can never vomit?
Ans: There are only two animals in the world that can never vomit, Horse and Rat
80. Bharat Gaurav Yojna, which is in discussion is related to which area?
Ans: Indan Railways
81. Which country space agency launched the world’s first “DART Mission”?
82. Where did Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurate the Jewar airport on 25 November 2021?
83. Who is the author/writer of the book Lal Salaam: Ek Novel?
Ans: Smriti Irani
84. Recently who has been announced to be honored with Karnataka Ratna Award?
Ans: Puneet Rajkumar
85. In which city the annual meeting of the Council of Ministers of the Indian Ocean Rim Association (IORA) has been held recently?
86. What is the full form of “IORA”?
Ans: Full form is Indian Ocean Rim Association
87. Who has recently won the title of 2021 IFT world champion 2021?
Ans: Novak Djokvik
88. Recently, the supreme court of which state has given permission to organize a banned traditional bullock cart race?
88. India’s first green hydrogen microgrid project will be set up in which state?
Ans: Andhra Pradesh
89. Recently who will get the Cesar Honore Award of French Cinema in 2021?
Ans: Cant Blanchet
90. Who has become the new CEO of VM Software recently in 2021?
Ans: Anand Eswaran
91. Which state government has recently declared Thai Vajthu as its state song?
Ans: Tamil Nadu
92. Recently the chief minister of which state has launched the Sahay Yojna?
93. Recently which country has forcibly passed the Prevention of Religion Act in 2021?
94. Which has become the most expensive selling tea in the country recently in 2021?
Ans: Manohari Gold Tea
95. Recently who has become the new president of the Indian Newspaper Society in 2021?
Ans: Mohit Jain
96. Where is the Pin Valley National Park in India located?
Ans: Himachal Pradesh
97. Where is the Tadoba National Park in India located?
98. In which state Indian army launch the first solar plant?
99. Who is named as the brand ambassador of Uttarakhand?
Ans: Risabh Pant
100. When is national mathematic’s day is celebrated?
Ans: 22 December
MOST POPULAR STORIES ON GOOGLE -
- Do you want to increase your IQ level
- Are you sure you know these GK
- Do you want to increase your General knowledge
This article has ended here, but soon I will welcome you again with my new posts. Learn these gk questions. I hope this post will help you in your examination which you are preparing for. Share this knowledge gk questions/100+most asked GK questions in competitive exams 2022 with your friends who are also preparing to give this exam.