As we know, General Knowledge is an important subject for students of all ages. It helps them in various ways such as acquiring new knowledge, preparing for exams, and making better decisions in life.
Don’t worry! we have collected Today’s 5 current affairs in English 2022 which you were looking for.
In any exam, General Knowledge is one of the most important sections. It is very important for students to have a sound knowledge of GK in order to score well in exams. Here are some Today’s 5 current affairs.
Today’s 5 current affairs
1. Recently South Korean company, the Adani Group has signed an agreement to develop a steel mill.
Ans: With POSCO
2. Who has been appointed as the MD and CEO of Ujjivan SFB recently?
Ans: Ittir Davis
3. Recently the United Nations has estimated the GDP rate of India to be what percent in the fiscal year 2022.
Also read – UP GK Question Answer in English 2022
4. Where has Narendra Modi inaugurated the MSME Technology Center recently at the inauguration of the 25th National Youth Festival?
5. When is Armed Forces Veterans Day celebrated recently?
Ans: 14 January
6. Recently with whom has Axis Bank tied up for biometric-based banking payments?
7. Recently who has got the title of Best Private Sector Bank in India in the Global Private Bank Awards 2021?
Ans: HDFC Bank
8. Recently Olympic medalist Dion Lendor passed away, he was related to which sport?
Ans: By running
Also read – Haryana GK Important Questions in English 2022
9. Recently, which country has the new variant of Corona, DeltaCron has been detected.
10. Recently who has been appointed as the chairman of the Indian Council of Historical Research?
Ans: Raghuvendra Tanwar
When is Armed Forces Veterans Day?
Recently, which country has the new variant of Corona, DeltaCron has been detected.?