UP GK Question Answer in English: Uttar Pradesh is the most populous state in India, with over 200 million residents. It is also one of the most diverse states, with a large Hindu population and significant Muslim and Christian minorities. The state is home to some of India’s most iconic landmarks, including the Taj Mahal, the Ganges River, and the city of Agra.
Are you looking for UP GK Question Answer in English 2022? If yes then, you are in the right article.
In this post, we have gathered all the UP GK Questions in English for you that you were looking for.
UP GK Question Answers in English
1. Who was the first chief minister of Uttar Pradesh?
Ans: Govind Ballabh Pant
2. What is the capital of Uttarpradesh?
3. When did Uttar Pradesh get its statehood?
Ans: 24th January 1950.
4. Which state in India is the most populous state?
Ans: Uttar Pradesh
5. Which is the most populated state after Uttar Pradesh?
Also read – Haryana GK Important Questions in English 2022
6. Which is the largest state in India by Area?
7. What is the position of Uttar Pradesh by area?
8. Which country is comparable with the size of Uttar Pradesh?
Ans: United Kingdom
9. How many divisions are in Uttar Pradesh?
Ans: 18 divisions
10. How many districts are there in Uttar Pradesh?
Ans: 75 districts
11. What is the Area of Uttar Pradesh?
Ans: 243,286 km²
12. When was Uttarakhand Carved out of Uttar Pradesh?
Ans: 9 November 2000
13. Which Country shares its International Border with Uttar Pradesh?
14. Who is the Chief Minister Of Uttar Pradesh?
Ans: Yogi Adityanath
15. Who is Uttar Pradesh’s Youngest-Ever Chief Minister?
Answer: Akhilesh Yadav (at 38)
Also read – Important GK Questions For Std 1
16. How many International Airports are in Uttar Pradesh?
17. Name the two International Airports in Uttar Pradesh?
1) Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport (Lucknow): LKO
2) Lal Bahadur Shastri International Airport (Varanasi): VNS
18. Where is the Headquarters of the North Central Railway?
Ans: Prayagraj Junction Railway Station
19. What is the New Name of Allahabad?
20. Where is the High Court of Uttar Pradesh?
21. Which District is Vrindavan located in?
Ans: Mathura District
22. What is the State Code of Uttar Pradesh?
23. How many Seats does Uttar Pradesh have in Rajya Sabha?
Ans: 31 Seats
24. How many Seats does Uttar Pradesh have in Lok Sabha?
Ans: 80 Seats
25. Which Indian state has the highest number of Crimes amongst other States in India?
Ans: Uttar Pradesh
Also read – Daily Current Affairs Quiz: 4 April 2022
26. Which is the Largest Police Force in the World?
Ans: Uttar Pradesh Police
27. Where is the Headquarters of the North Eastern Railway Zone?
28. How many IITs are in Uttar Pradesh?
1) IIT Kanpur
2) IIT (BHU) Varanasi
29. Where is National Sugar Institute?
30. Where is Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College in Uttar Pradesh?
Also read – Daily Current Affairs Quiz: April 3, 2022
31. What are the Popular Folk Musics of Uttar Pradesh?
Ans: Sohar, Kajari, Ghazal, Qawwali, etc
32. Which city in Uttar Pradesh is called “The City Of Love”?
33. What is the Nickname of Ghaziabad?
Ans: Gateway Of Uttar Pradesh
34. What is the Nickname of Uttar Pradesh?
Ans: Taj Nagari
Also read – Daily Gk Quiz: April 2, 2022
35. Which are the Top IT Cities in Uttar Pradesh?
Ans: Agra, Lucknow, Prayagraj
36. Which Month is the hottest in Lucknow?
37. What is the Nickname of Lucknow?
Ans: The City of Nawabs
38. Who is the Governor of Uttar Pradesh?
Ans: Anandiben Patel
39. How many Municipal Corporations are present in Uttar Pradesh?
Ans: 13 (Thirteen)
Who is the governor of Uttar Pradesh?
What is the Nickname?
Which Month is the hottest in Lucknow?
This post “UP GK Question Answer in English 2022” has ended here. If you like this post then please turn on our post notification so that we can keep you up to date.